- This event has passed.
Nurturing Awareness – WEEK 8 | Ajahn Sādaro
November 18 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+10
Grateful and generous Awareness : Sharing the boundless ocean
This is the eighth and final session of Nurturing Awareness: Finding meaning through meditation and kindness. In it, Ajahn Sādaro will:
- Offer a variety of meditation techniques to develop gratitude and generosity.
- Lead a guided meditation of Grateful and generous awareness.
- Outline the interconnectivity of gratitude and generosity. Describe how meditation on gratitude allows us to deeply appreciate our existence and solidify connections with others, and further, how meditation on generosity helps us reward those connections and pay forward our appreciation for our life. Finally, how these meditations can be used to overcome greed, selfishness and self-centeredness, and drive us forward in contributing wholeheartedly to make the world a bit better place.
- Answer your questions about meditation.
- Offer some insight and guidance on common concerns, obstacles and issues meditators face.
After the session, you are welcome to have tea and snacks with us. We hope to see you!
For more details about this Series click HERE