Nurturing Awareness – WEEK 7 | Ajahn Sādaro
November 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+10
Nurturing Awareness towards difficult people : Kindness for the dangers in the ocean
This is the seventh in the series of eight sessions of Nurturing Awareness : Finding meaning through meditation and kindness. In it, Ajahn Sādaro will:
- Offer a variety of meditation techniques to develop kindness and understanding towards difficult people.
- Lead a guided meditation of Nurturing awareness towards difficult people.
- Describe how it’s possible to develop kindness and change our relationship towards difficult people through meditation, and the inner strength and resiliency kindness offers us. Also outline how this meditation does not promote a complacency in peoples’ negative actions, but diffuse the associated feelings of annoyance, ill will or anger towards them.
- Answer your questions about meditation.
- Offer some insight and guidance on common concerns, obstacles and issues meditators face.
After the session, you are welcome to have tea and snacks with us. We hope to see you!
For more details about this Series click HERE