Nurturing Awareness – WEEK 3 | Ajahn Sādaro
October 14 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+10
Caring Awareness : the boundless ocean of compassion
This is the third in the series of eight sessions of Nurturing Awareness: Finding meaning through meditation and kindness. In it, Ajahn Sādaro will:
- Offer a variety of meditation techniques for Caring Awareness, which is cultivating care and compassion for those around you.
- Lead a guided meditation of Caring awareness.
- Outline compassion meditation’s connection with generosity and goodwill, and how it can engender a deep connection with our common humanity. Also how to use it to deal with distress, burnout and feeling overwhelmed.
- Answer your questions about meditation.
- Offer some insight and guidance on common concerns, obstacles and issues meditators face.
After the session, you are welcome to have tea and snacks with us. We hope to see you!
For more details about this Series click HERE