Balanced Awareness : Letting the ocean be the ocean
This is the fifth in the series of eight sessions of Nurturing Awareness: Finding meaning through meditation and kindness. In it, Ajahn Sādaro will:
- Offer a variety of meditation techniques to develop Balanced awareness, which is equanimity and acceptance towards your life and the situations you find yourself in.
- Lead a guided meditation of Balanced awareness.
- Describe how meditation on equanimity leads to ‘letting go’ and the ability to embrace the good and bad, the loved and the unloved, and the pleasant and the painful. Ajahn will also outline its connection with patience and how it facilitates the capacity to stay serene in the midst of chaotic situations.
- Answer your questions about meditation.
- Offer some insight and guidance on common concerns, obstacles and issues meditators face.
After the session, you are welcome to have tea and snacks with us. We hope to see you!
For more details about this Series click HERE